Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Five

ONE
only 6 more weeks until THANKSGIVING!!! WOOHOO!!


TWO
Blaze and I finally under 100 days left mark until Baby Lake decides to enter the world!! 


THREE
My first baby shower is tomorrow!! Being thrown by my wonderful sisiter-in-law Ashley and will have my bestest girl friends there (that can make it)! Ill definitely post pictures of it next week!


FOUR
This week has tested my patience for sure. 4 day work weeks are always the toughest sometimes on teachers. It's been a long, tough week, especially because Blaze has been gone to Arizona for work all week. 


FIVE
Today marks 26 weeks being preggo! Less than 14 weeks to go (hopefully)!! Lake is definitely starting to grow like a weed, literally you can see a huge difference weekly now! 



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments :

Post a Comment