Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Hairstyles

Wedding hair is a difficult decision!! I started thinking about what the heck that I want to do with my hair lately and I have no clue. I see so many cute hairstyles on pinterest that I would LOVE to try. Most of the styles that I see, my hair isn't long enough for, so I would need to get extensions. Here are some of my favorites that I am thinking about!!


If my hair was longer, i would LOVE this
half up wedding hair

This is the length of my hair right now and these are both simple but pretty!!
half up half downhalf up half down

These two I would need longer hair for also!
soft and romantic half up half downbraided crown

Love Always Nancy J
Wedding Wednesday

6 comments :

  1. I take it that you want your hair down? I like the 2nd option of 1/2 up 1/2 down. Those are so pretty!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl go get you some extensions! you can make your own that clip in that look amazing no one would know. one of the bridesmaids in the wedding i was in Saturday wore them! thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the extensions! You'd be surprised how many brides with already long hair wear them for volume/thickness. I love the half ups you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning to wear clip in extensions for my wedding and do it all myself! lol A little scared and hoping it turns out ok, but I really can't see spending the $ on a do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo all of those are so pretty! I'm wearing my hair down, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete