Wednesday, April 23, 2014

REHEARSAL DINNER

REHEARSAL DINNER

Ive been thinking alot about the rehearsal dinner lately!! Im getting excited to think that we have about 3 months to go. I really need to find outfits for all of these occasions coming up, especially for the rehearsal dinner! We are having ours at a restaurant in Burleson! It will be a casual/dressy attire, so the girls can wear cute dresses and the guys can wear whatever. Blaze is wearing starched jeans and a button down with his new fancy boots! I think it would be fun to wear a pretty white dress of some sort--white dresses are NOT easy to find that are cute though. Here are some of my favorites I have found!



Blaze's mom is hosting the rehearsal dinner but I came across some of these ideas on Pinterest (of course). Super cute/fun!!

1) A cute way to have the menu set out so everyone can see it!!

2) These are spiked lemonades in mason jars!! Can we say YUM??

3) Corn Hole (DIY) with the bride and groom's initials!! So cute!

4) Have everyone at rehearsal dinner sign a bottle of wine or champagne and open it on your first anniversary

5) Have everyone write down a memory of the bride or groom and then you read them on your honeymoon!!


Love Always Nancy J

4 comments :

  1. I love the idea of a white dress for the rehearsal dinner - especially that middle one on the bottom. I definitely want to start shopping now :) And what fun ideas for the rehearsal dinner! Stopping over from Wedding Wednesday!

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress on the left and the LC one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those dresses!! I especially love the one on the left! I bought a cute, white one from Lily Boutique for mine and loved it! Did you say you're having it in Burleson, TX?? Ours was super close to there...the wedding, that is. Our wedding was at Jones Barn at Willowcreek Ranch in Cleburne. We had our rehearsal dinner at my hubby's aunt's house in Arlington though.

    And I LOVE the cornhole idea!!! We wanted to have our boards (Texas Rangers themed haha) at the wedding but it just didn't happen. Those are awesome! Good luck planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white lace for the rehearsal dinner!!

    ReplyDelete