Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Vows

Wedding Vows… Blaze and I are writing our own. Yes, Blaze IS going to write his own!! I am super excited. Writing our own wedding vows to me was a big deal. I have always wanted to write my own to give them a deeper meaning. Every time I think about writing them, it kind of makes me nervous though because I want them to be perfect. We still have 5 months until the wedding, so luckily I have plenty of time. Blaze swears he is going to ‘wing’ it during the ceremony but he will be nervous so that would definitely be a bad idea haha. Does anyone out there who wrote their own have any tips??? One day, when it gets closer to the actual wedding, I’m going to have to sit down and just write whatever I am thinking. I feel like wedding vows aren't something that you should plan and rewrite. Just let it come to you one day and write it all down!!
Sample wedding vows. Tons of suggestions in the comments! (Gabriel Harber Photography)
She He Word Art wedding phrases Reception Art by Geezees Custom Canvas
Printable Bridal Shower Libs  PDF File by InvitationsByTiffany, $20.00


Love Always Nancy J

2 comments :

  1. My husband and I had our own vows. He "winged" his, yet it was so good! I had one prepared, but I forgot it at home, so I had to write another one while getting ready. Honestly, I think it worked out for the best because it wasn't a planned writing. I think it's special if you just write what is in your heart and what you truly want to say to your soon-to-be husband. Funny thing is we both said "mind, body and soul" in our vows which was TOTALLY NOT PLANNED!

    ReplyDelete