Friday, April 8, 2016

Five on Friday!

O N E
                     I have never been so thankful for it to be Friday like I am today! This was my first week back at work after maternity leave. Lets just say that I am EXHAUSTED. My little one has been wanting to wake up more during the night than his normal one time.


T W O
                     We are on the countdown until summer at school. Only 39 more school days until I can go back to being with my little guy everyday for about 3 months!!


T H R E E
                     Blaze is in full baseball mode now! Getting closer to the draft, he tends to get busier! The Indians extended his territory this year as well. So instead of JUST having North Texas (which is already a huge area itself) he now has all of Oklahoma AND Northern Louisiana! Crazy little life we live!


F O U R
                    Had a total mom moment today. Little Lake pooped on me the other day on my jeans, well I washed them right after with other laundry. I put those CLEAN pants on today annnnd I noticed they still have some baby poop on them!! HA! AND my tshirt (that lets me wear jeans at work) that I have on, has some weird throw up stain down the front!! HAHA! Whoops!


F I V E
                    I was thinking the other day about how exciting it is to be able to celebrate mothers day and fathers day this year!! I need some cute ideas for fathers day to do for Blaze though!! Any thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment