Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wedding Wednesday... I mean Thursday!

I usually do the link up with Nancy J but was super busy yesterday at work!! So here we go!
Smaller Details:

Everyone has been receiving our Save-The-Dates!! I made these all by myself so I am glad that people are really liking them! :)

At Hobby Lobby the other day, I found this beauty on clearance!! It is about 2 ft tall, and this will be our "guest book" for the reception!! Then we will be able to hang it on our future "L" wall!! 

My stepmom and I found a ton of these wooden frames at places like goodwill and other thrift stores a while back. I think she bought them for like .25-.50 CENTS! So we bought as many as we could find for the table numbers!! I started painting them last weekend!

Using acrylic paint in white, violet, and light blue!

I enjoyed myself while doing it by drinking wine! (Blaze was out of town)

This is what I am thinking of doing with them in the end!!

 This one is with burlap

This one has wooden letters that are painted white glued to the picture frame! 



FOUR MORE MONTHS!! WOOHOO!



Love Always, Nancy J

1 comment :