Friday, March 14, 2014

Finally Friday!!

1. It is Pi Day!!



2.This weekend is finally conference games for Blaze’s team!! Go Nicholls!



3.Earlier this week, the weather said it was supposed to FINALLY be nice!! Well I looked today and it says rain… again!! UGH!



4. We are on a ‘healthy cleanse’ this week… so that means that I have not had a glass of wine all week!! Anyone that knows me, knows that I love wine.. especially after work (with dinner)!! 2 more days!!!


5.  Blaze made me listen to this the other day.. SO funny and SUPER catchy!!



Have a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment :

  1. That video!! The weather is doing the same thing here in Atlanta. Maybe it won't end up raining? Who knows. Have a good weekend and good luck with the no wine thing (I don't know how you do it!).

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete