Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Details

So everything is starting to slowly come together with the wedding being less than 5 months away!!

So something that most people that are planning a wedding DONT do is change their reception venue with this little time left!! BUT... let me just say, the venue we originally were going to use was going to need a lot of work to make look pretty!! This new place is in downtown fort worth and it is SO pretty!! It is called the Marquis on Magnolia!


Also, my dress FINALLY came in!! My awesome stepmom went to pick it up yesterday!! I am SO SO excited. I wish I could wear it all the time!

These are the two dresses that my bridesmaids will be wearing.. they will be alternating these two colors!

Everyone (guys/girls) will be wearing cowboy boots!

All will have Hydrangea Bouquets



Love Always Nancy J

5 comments :

  1. so exciting that all your details are coming together! I'm starting to feel all the pressure with just over 6 months to go. I love those dresses, and the cowboy boots, all will look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dresses. they look so comfy and so plain. nothing fancy and nothing frilly. and love the cowboy boots idea. alot of people are doing that now a days. cute. hope everything comes together great.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are wonderful!! I love your choice of flowers too! We just got engaged in January and most of my thoughts revolve around the wedding haha, I can only imagine what you're feeling with such little time left!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that venue is so fabulous!!! I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock that dress all around the house, i still wish i could put mine on.... thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete