Friday, May 30, 2014

It's finally Friday!!

ONE// SO thankful for this 4 day work week!! It's been a busy one but Im not sure I could do another day! haha


TWO// ONE more week until my first Bridal Shower!! I am SUPER excited to see all of my girl friends and family!!


THREE// There are lots of exciting things happening in my life right now! Can't wait to share more later! :)


FOUR// It's been raining a TON lately and this little girl has been helping me clean all around the house! So funny.

FIVE// I came home to the PRETTIEST flowers after work last night! Little did I know, my lovely Maid of Honor sent these to me! The past few weeks have been kind of rough but from 8 hours away, she tries to help!! LOVE YOU Albosta Pasta!

Hope yall have a great weekend! 

xoxo


2 comments :

  1. My cat always lays on clean laundry! It must be her favorite place to lay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those flowers are such a sweet idea! I know a bride-to-be that is seriously stressed out right now so you just inspired me to get her some flowers :)

    ReplyDelete