Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's only Tuesday

I've been slacking lately on the blogging!! Things have been crazy with work and school! Luckily after today I will be done with my first semester of grad school!! WOOHOO! Thankfully I get a two week break until my summer class starts up! Im only taking one class this summer though because of everything that is going on.


Some of my friends have told me that they got their bridal shower invites in the mail!! Lauren did such a great job with them because they are super cute! I'll post more about it tomorrow for sure. :) 

Have a great Tuesday.






1 comment :

  1. Awh :) Love the bunny! looks like it has lipstick on after it finished the first raspberry :) Congrats on finishing your first semester of Grad School! I start my first one in August!! eek!

    ReplyDelete