Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Glam Series: Summer Favorites

Here are some of my favorite go-to summer beauty products!!


glam

All of these are under $10!!

Loreal Sunscreen $9.99-awesome spray on sunscreen with 50 spf!! Love this stuff at the pool

Chapstick $1.02- we all get dry lips in the summer due to the sun! It is always a great idea to have some chapstick lying around!!

5 Minute Plus White $13.99- I have grown to LOVE this teeth whitener. It is super cheap and works as great as those expensive ones!! I order mine off of Amazon but you can find this at Walgreens or Walmart as well!!

Waterproof Mascara $5.99- I love Great Lash mascara! This mascara is perfect for the pool because it IS waterproof and goes on easy!

Gillette Fusion $8.99- Not sure about you ladies, but I would WAY rather use a guys razor than the girl ones!! I think they work better!! But Gillette Fusion makes great razors!!

Batiste Dry Shampoo $5.99- Love this when I dont have time (or feel like) washing my hair! Definitely does the trick!! And this comes in different bottles for different hair colors!

glam by aschleif featuring a dry shampoo
Love Always Nancy J

No comments :

Post a Comment