Friday, February 7, 2014

It's finally Friday!!


So it's FINALLY Friday!! Can I get a woohoo?? Hopefully everyone has an eventful weekend planned like I do! 

Once I get past working today, I will be finishing some last minute homework assignments and hopefully relaxing tonight with a good glass of wine while Blaze works late! Tomorrow they are having a banquet to kick off the baseball season (which starts NEXT weekend!!) And we get to get all dressed up and there will be food, drinks and a silent auction. It shall be fun!! I'm excited to get all dressed up and see Mr. Blazer all fancy in his new suit!! Sunday, the head coach and his wife are taking us all out to New Orleans for a fun night out! This weekend is the last weekend before the season starts and things get crazy!! Next weekend is their opening weekend at the University of Houston!! That means I get a weekend away from the animals and get to possibly go shopping! (Blaze don't read this).




So I don't know if it is just me or if any of you ladies out there were/are the same way, but our wedding is less than 6 months away and it is so hard for me to get motivated to get my butt in the gym on a regular basis!! I always say 'okay I am going to really start working out this week' but I just can't get into the groove. I am hoping that since it is getting into crunch time, that I get this sudden spark of interest in the gym again! I used to LOVE working out and I worked out 5-6 days a week. I don't know where we are going on our honeymoon (Blaze won't tell me) but I do know it is a beach and that I WILL be in bikini for a week... that should be enough motivation right?? Any tips out there?? 


Hope yall all have a great weekend! 

XOXO

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amy! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :). Congrats.

    Here is the link:
    http://lifestylewithdanny.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete