Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More Wedding Planning


This past weekend was a lonely one for me since my fiance had to go out of town for recruiting! So I took the opportunity to clean up around the house and then decided to do some wedding planning. I am trying to hold off on wedding planning since we still have about 10 months left until the big day... but it gets hard to look at stuff online! Since we are doing an August wedding, I have decided on my colors, light pink with navy blue and white! I have found the perfect bridesmaid dress that I am determined to find! It is a long chiffon light pink dress with a sweatheart neckline! So pretty! I have seen other pictures that make me think about doing the same dress but all pastel colors instead of them all having the same dress and color but we shall see what I end up choosing! I also already bought my wedding dress, which I think I was extremely lucky to have found the very first day (and only day) that I went to try on dresses! It is SO pretty and I cant wait to have my fitting, hopefully over Thanksgiving it will come in! I am super excited to show all my gal pals! 


My maid of honor has been trying to think of what to do for the grand ol bachelorette party and we have been throwing some ideas around. I told her I fully trust in whatever and where ever she wants to go. I think she is deciding between going to NOLA or Austin maybe.. Im not too sure. But wherever she wants to go I will be super excited!! 


I cant wait for it to be January because that is when I told everyone we can start doing actual wedding stuff!! So hurry up January.

XOXO
Amy

No comments :

Post a Comment