Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Update

Weekend Update

This weekend seemed somewhat eventful!! Friday night, we had a mini date night and went to Chick-fil-A and went shopping! It was an early night for use because Blaze was super tired from the week! Saturday, Blaze had to work all day doing a camp up at school. I on the other hand, made some new pillows for the couch! It was my first actual sewing project since getting a sewing machine for Christmas!! They are super cute! I am going to make 3 more!! So fun! I also got my homework done thankfully!! Yesterday was fun, we went shopping and Blaze got a suit for the baseball banquet that will be this Saturday! Then we had people over last night for a superbowl get together! I am very sad that Denver did so bad though, very sad to watch! We had fun though just hanging out with friends!! Hopefully this week goes by fast (cross my fingers)

Have a great Monday!



Here are the pillows that I made!!

 photo IMG_0992222_zpsfb57346c.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment