Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday

LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1. I keep thinking about the bachelorette party coming up in July!! I know it's still 3 months away but I'm super super excited!! Here is the cute little house we are staying at for the Bachelorette Party :)

2. This is one of our 'guest books' for the wedding reception!! :) 

3. Saw this picture the other day and it gave me a good laugh!! :) #Blondemoment
Blond moment!


4. Im thinking about buying this for another 'guest book.' Then have Blaze stain it & hang it up on our wall!! :)


5. Working & living in southern Louisiana, I have come to realize that they hate Texans very much (almost as much as I hate living here). I think they are bitter, they have to pay for their kids to go to private school for a half-decent education, while we have AMAZING public schools, everything here is overpriced, while you can get a beautiful home w/land for the price of an okay home here, the people cant talk right or drive and there are NO jobs... want me to keep going?? haha #MISSINGTEXAS 
I love Texas even though I was a transplant.  It just gets into your blood! I miss Texas now!!!


1 comment :