Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Registry

Wedding Registry—this is something that every guy acts like they dread. Blaze was SO not excited about having to go register at BB&B awhile back. I felt like I had to drag him there, but once we were there, HE was the one that loved registering—I didn't like it! He went nuts with that scanning gun! I registered at Target later on by myself!! Here are some of my TOP choices that I am reaching when thinking that I will get some of them!! J


1. KitchenAid Mixer--I am DYING for one of these!! :) I could do so so much with one--and I love the green!! 

2. Nikon camera--(I cant remember which one I registered for). But this is a huge one I want. Not sure where we are going for the honeymoon but I love taking pictures! Then when babies come along, this would be great! :)

3. Dyson Vacuum-- We need a vacuum SO bad.. especially with two dogs. Luckily right now, we live in a house with no carpet, but sweeping gets old!

4. Knives-- We are in crucial need of a good set of knives. We only have steak knives right now, and let me tell you, it makes it super hard to cut anything OTHER than meat! 

5. Sheets-- our sheets are so old and worn out. I am SO looking forward to some great sheets! :)

6. Towels-- I love super soft, oversized towels. I bought us some about a year ago, but they are slowly getting worn out. 
Wedding Registry




Thankfully, my WONDERFUL dad & stepmom bought us a super early wedding gift back in August. We seriously needed a good washer and dryer when we moved and they surprised us with a GREAT washer and dryer!! If you are in the market for a washer and dryer, look at these.. we LOVE them!! They are big enough to fit our comforter in them!! :) 


Thought these were funny!! :)
Slightly Drunk Redneck Wedding Registry CardWedding registry

Love Always, Nancy J

1 comment :

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. We are about to move into our house and we are in desperate need of a washer and dryer-- so we will definitely be checking the ones on here out!! And AMEN to that second eCard... Hilarious and so true!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete