Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Update


Blaze left town Tuesday and didn’t get back until yesterday afternoon! It was boring around our house for the week for sure.

Friday I got off work at 3, ran some errands and then spent the night watching Easy A (for the second time that day) and drank wine while doing homework that was due that night!! 




Saturday I spent the day cleaning, doing laundry and started putting together our wedding invitations! I watched the baseball game on the laptop. Since there is never anything EVER on tv on Saturdays, I saw that they were having the game of thrones marathon getting ready for the season premiere Sunday night so I decided to give it a try. The first couple episodes I wasn't feeling it but I continued to watch. I'm on episode 15 now... some episodes are weird but it is an interesting show for sure. 




Sunday I went to the gym again and just cleaned and waited for Blaze to get home! We just hung out and watched the ACMs last night... so funny. I love Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan… great host’s haha



Back to work… it is rainy and cool outside… makes me want to do absolutely nothing but sleep and watch movies on the couch!!  Is it Friday yet??



No comments :

Post a Comment