Thursday, October 3, 2013

Random Thoughts on Thursday

So since moving to Louisiana, I have learned a few things... 

1.. it rains alot.. and I mean ALOT! Living close to the gulf doesn't help but I never knew it would rain this much here. It has rained almost everyday this week! I am hoping for a nice, rain free weekend!! Crossing my fingers!

2.. It is really difficult to try and find healthy restaurants around here. Blaze and I have decided that we need a date night out at least once a week. So when we go out it's hard to try new places because everything here is fried and greasy! Don't get me wrong, the food here is amazing, like the fried shrimp, gator and all of that.. but us healthy people cant handle eating that kind of food! 

and 


3.. It is absolutely a waste of time for me to try and make my hair look pretty being straight. It is so humid here right now still almost everyday.. if I go outside for more than 5 minutes, my hair starts to poof.. it's awful! On the bright side, maybe not straightening my hair will help it grow for our wedding next August!! Or at least I will keep telling myself that haha



Well on a better note, it is almost FRIDAY!! Woohoo! 

Have a great afternoon/night!
xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment