Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday




one// This is the first five on friday post that I have done in awhile! So I hope I can get four more good things to tell ya!! :)

two// Blaze and the coaches are taking the ENTIRE baseball team to go see Lone Survivor as we speak!! I am super duper jealous but that just means that he gets to go see it with me again on Sunday!! :) 

three// Wedding planning is finally coming along. We have the venue booked, bridesmaid dresses picked, my dress ordered, dj booked, all i have left is to finalize food and photography!! Lauren is planning the bachelorette party and bridal shower! YAY!

four// This weekend will be filled with sleeping in, running errands, unpacking clothes, cleaning the house, date night... hmmm I feel like I have left something off!!

five// So Cali, our lab, is pregnant! We have to make her a box for when she goes into labor, which should be in about 3 weeks (I think). Soooo.. if anyone knows of someone who would want a puppy LET ME KNOW!! We need to try and find people to give them away to!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment