Tuesday, December 17, 2013

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS


So we have 8 days until Christmas!! It sure doesn’t feel like Christmas is right around the corner!! I’m not sure if it is because I’m not around my parents, or because this year has gone so so fast!! I can’t believe it is almost 2014!! I was thinking about this past year last night and if you guys only knew how much my life has changed in the past year… it’s amazing!! I am so happy with how things are in my life right now!! I had my finished my first year of big girl work, teaching, I got engaged to my best friend, moved to Louisiana, finally got to travel out of the country, & I could go on!!  I am excited for 2014... I’ll be turning 24, getting married, still iffy about babies, and who knows what else is in store for us! But I do know that if 2014 is anything like 2013, it will be a great year!! (And yes, I had plenty of bad times but I don’t like to remember those haha)


We are headed back to Texas this Saturday or Sunday for two weeks! I have to work some but Blaze gets a two week break!! JEALOUS! Our two weeks is going to be pretty eventful as of now!! Christmas Eve, Christmas, Bridesmaid Dress Shopping, Hunting, NYE, and more... it will be fun to see everyone and be able to relax (compared to Thanksgiving). We will be driving my car with two big dogs, one cat, enough stuff for 2 weeks and Christmas presents… it will be interesting seeing how we get everything situated in the truck/backseat! But hopefully we will be driving a suv back to Louisiana after the New Year!!


Hope yall have a great Tuesday!! 3 more days until Friday!!




xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment