Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Five



One// we bought a new car yesterday!! I'm super excited because have been looking forever it seems like!! It was just too good of a deal to pass up so we went over there and got it!! 2013 GMC Terrain!! It is our first big purchase together!! 


Two// we are finally headed back to Texas tomorrow morning for TWO WEEKS!! So much to look forward to! Blaze and I are super excited. He gets the whole two weeks off, while I will be working on and off at our Dallas office... So any of my ladies that want to get happy hour, let me know because I miss it!!


Three// Christmas is in FIVE days! It still doesn't feel like it to me but it will be really fun to be with family and friends for two weeks! 


Four// We stopped at petsmart on the way home last night and picked up a christmas tshirt for our cat-- I know, it sounds crazy, but she is actually super cute and can pull it off!! We can never find anything big enough for the dogs but they always have extra small clothes so we thought why not?!


Five// After all of this Duck Dynasty stuff in the media, it is awesome to see so many people around the country supporting the Robertson family and Phil's comments. It's great to see that there are still people out there who believe in family and God and just believe in what the Bible teaches instead of what our society is slowly turning into!!



Hope yall all have a great weekend!! Be safe!

xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment