Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five


One// Today is a special day to me. One year ago on 11/22/12, it was thanksgiving and I met this wonderful guy who is now my fiancé!! Blaze has been such a blessing in my life and continues to be every day!! So glad I decided to meet him at his uncles bar thanksgiving night!!


Two// We are going to see Catching Fire tonight!! I am SUPER excited. I didn’t think that we would be able to get tickets, but Blaze got on last night and they were still available!! I guess Louisiana people aren’t as into Hunger Games as much as Texas people!! (I’ve heard it’s sold out back home)


Three// Tomorrow we are going up to Baton Rouge for the A&M vs. LSU football game!! I am definitely going to root for A&M just because
living in Louisiana, you learn to hate LSU as a Texan. In Texas, A&M and UT are the schools that have all of the ‘bandwagon’ fans…. Well in Louisiana, the whole state is LSU fans or ‘bandwagon’ fans. Annoying! I hope A&M beats them bad!!


Four// I am super excited to officially say that I start my masters in January. I was going to start in August for a different program but since it was 60 hrs. JUST for a masters, I decided to go a different route. I will be getting my masters of science in mathematics!! Woohoo. It’s only 36 hours! Hopefully I will be done in May 2015!!


Five// After today, I only have two work days until I get a break for Thanksgiving and I get to see my family!! I still cant believe it has been over 3 months since I have been home or seen any of them!! I am excited to eat good too!! We have 3 Thanksgivings we get to go to! Yum!!


Hope yall all have a great weekend!!


Xoxo




No comments :

Post a Comment