Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Five



one// I found out last friday, when it was 4:50, that on Friday's we get to leave at 3.. wish someone would have told me that sooner so I could have left at 3 instead of 5!! But no worries.. i WILL be leaving work today at 3!! 

two// ONE MORE WEEK untill my two bestest friends are in Louisiana!! I can't wait! Super excited to see them.. it's been forever it feels like!! Blaze will be gone next weekend so it will just be us 3!! Going to New Orleans is definitely on the schedule.. and I'm sure a little wedding planning! :)

three// Tomorrow I get to go with Blaze to some workout all day.. Haven't been to one of those in awhile it
seems! I'm excited because we are not taking the dogs (since it's only about 1.5 hrs away). I am going to go search for cute engagement picture outfits while he is working away!! That's how it's supposed to be right? ;)

four// So I found the cutest bridesmaid dresses (well they seemed cute online).. so the girls started ordering them. Well my sister in law got hers the other day and it was NOT the same color or length as it showed online. It was supposed to be a pretty turquoise, but was a seafoam green color.. and it was SUPER short. Let's just say her butt was almost hanging out! So they are all sending them back and we have to go shopping over Christmas break when I am home. yay!

five// My #5 always seems to be my rant number.. but I just want to go over a definition real quick of a word that I feel like a lot of people don't know.. 'Communication'... Merriam-Webster defines Communication as.. "The act of process of using words, sounds, signs, or behaviors to express or exchange information or to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc., to someone else." Doesn't seem hard right? I mean, it just blows my mind that when this word needs to be turned into an action, it just doesn't happen... and that is never good for anyone. Practice this word people.. preferably on a regular basis!! 


Alright well ya'll have a GREAT weekend!! (sorry i've been short on posts this week)

xoxo
Lovely Lambert

No comments :

Post a Comment